With Nicole Fisher Draft ~
Wellness Coach and Soul Guide
Essential Oil Guru
Soul-Archeology is the process of soul excavation: digging deep into all of the beautiful pieces that make you an amazing, magical, unique individual; unearthing, loving, and creating the best you. It is committing to the process of deep intentional soul-work, nurturing all that is within you, and examining all that surrounds you. Creating and sustaining a better way of life for yourself and those around you.
- Do you feel out of touch and balance with your true self?
- Are you ready to silence the resistant inner voice, stop blaming, numbing and making excuses – and move forward in your life?
- Do you desire a deeper connection with self and Spirit?
- Would you like to wake-up each day with a plan and the drive to live from a space of clarity, in an intention-filled life full of love, purpose and connection?
- Are you ready to commit to yourself, dig deep and dig out what is not working in your life and begin planting in what you desire most?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, or if these questions spoke to you, please contact me for a free connection call so I may explain how I can help guide you into the life you want to live! You CAN achieve all your heart desires. You just have to do the work and commit to the journey and transformation of yourself. I know this because I have done it. I turned my life around about ten years ago and have designed my programs around each of the steps I took to get me to where I am today.
"To say the least, the waters of my life were very murky when I first met Nicole. Since I have been working with her, she has served as a guiding light to help me navigate through uncharted territory with compassion and grace. Not only have I eliminated unhealthy relationships that were anchoring me to an unhealthy past, but she helped empower me to grow a business plan I had all but given up on. My life is truly better for having worked with her, and I will continue to utilize her services as I bring my business to life!"
-Jillian Henry, Wide Eyed Wonder
I had to walk a hard road to get where I am now. I began my own process of soul retrieval about 14 years ago - I left a marriage to a man I loved but with whom I was not fully aligned, and began the journey back to my true self. I turned my life around by fully committing to my self and my own personal healing. Trusting my inner wisdom, having faith, practicing love, gratitude, and compassion daily. Creating ritual, silence, structure and love in my life. Building self-care and connection into my every moment and breath.