I had to walk a hard road to get where I am now. I began my own process of soul retrieval about 14 years ago - I left a marriage to a man I loved but with whom I was not fully aligned, and began the journey back to my true self. I turned my life around by fully committing to my self and my own personal healing. Trusting my inner wisdom, having faith, practicing love, gratitude, and compassion daily. Creating ritual, silence, structure and love in my life. Building self-care and connection into my every moment and breath.
If I could do it, you can do it. I can guide you in turning your life around.
My journey was not smooth or pretty. At times it was complete chaos and hell, but it was mine, and full of lessons. Looking back today, I would not change one moment. Now I would make much wiser choices, but if I had not endured all I did I would not be the woman, mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister and healer I am. I know that each jagged rock in my path has had great significance. I have learned to pick up each stone and marvel at all of its facets - each of those facets reflects a piece of who I have become.
The obstacles in my path included a raging drinking problem, next to no self-respect or self-love, and a series of toxic relationships with men who weren’t worthy of me. Years of addiction, abuse, and coming far too close to death - the need to numb and suppress had taken over my life. I couldn’t stand feeling MY SELF and who I had become any longer.
Then it happened.
One evening, while lying on my deck staring at the stars, breathing my way through an intense high that could have killed me, the switch in my head flipped. I had dreamed and thought of this moment many times before and tried to change many times before, but this time it was different. It was THE moment, now or never. I did not want my story to end this way.
I made a conscious decision to change it all – and I did.
I took a break, a soul-cation. I stepped back from everything that was engulfing my every cell and I stopped. I prayed, I connected to something that was paradoxically way bigger than myself and also inside me. I developed a relationship with Spirit and with my true self, and we were inseparable from that moment forward.
I practiced daily gratitude, set clear intentions for myself, and created a life structure that was designed around my highest good. I began feeling and seeing everything around me. It was magical, empowering, and totally life changing.
I discovered a saying that is still one of my favorites to this day.
Never. Never. Never give-up.
Giving up is not an option. You are beautiful. You have a purpose. You are YOU and you are freaking amazing!
Now that I’ve made it to the other side, my life passion and goal is to share my story, experiences and healing journey with as many women as possible so I can guide them on their own healing journeys and teach them that there are endless possibilities, choices, and options in life. Anything is possible with determination, perseverance, commitment, courage and love.
"It’s hard to describe all of the significant changes I have been through in the last 5 months. Nicole has guided me gently through some of my worst and pushed me to work hard through some of my best. Her approach is heart-centered which really spoke to me. I felt comfortable sharing some of my deepest issues with her and can happily say, I’ve moved through most of them... Nicole is equipped with all the tools to put you on your path to greatness. She sees it in you, and helps you to see it in yourself. You will not regret being a part of her program. It is life-changing!"
Lauren Kane Mattone, Restorative Roots Reiki
If you are ready to:
- turn your life around
- make big shifts
- quit numbing and begin feeling
- implement self-love and self-care
- create a life structure that you love waking up to each day
Work with me! I would love to share the secrets of my personal soul-excavation, and guide you through your own.
- I’ve got the real life experience. Hard work. Dedication, perseverance and mad-crazy intuition.
- I’ve been a successful entrepreneur. I created, ran and owned a thriving business for over 15 years before leaping into my dream and passion, this deep-intentional-life changing soul work.
- I have more than a formal textbook education - after attending college to become an addictions counselor, I decided to share my healing journey in a truly authentic way.
- I spent two years creating the unique content and offerings that comprise Soul Archeology with an amazing coach and group of women like you.
- I am a Reiki Master/Teacher.
- I have led numerous women’s workshops, retreats, circles, and groups.
- I continuously travel, invest and develop in my personal journey, in my business and teachings, and in learning new modalities as I continue to expand and grow.